WLA 18" Wheel - Star Hub !

The WLA wheels have been sand blasted, trued with the original star hub rebuilt. Painted Olive Drab. (I'm really starting to like this green stuff . . . ) I was going to customized this sucker - but, the original motorcycle needs to be saved. The last year of the WLA is 1952. This is an original 1952 with matching cases and frame. Reissued by the US government for the Korean War. You can see my original M88 Linkert in the background (also painted olive drab).
The frame is painted too. I called the Harley archives and they told me only 573 WLAs were produced in 1952.
I guess I should be able to find it in the parking lot with all the other Harleys ?????

2 comments:

Hux said...

Looks good man, any projected date on completion?

Anonymous said...

Before WWIII . . .