Another Girl and a Knuckle

I liked this photo first time I saw it. Perfect old time, period correct knuckle chopper. Springer, Z bars, spool, Paughco tank, Avon, shotguns - you know the jargon. The gal ain't bad either. She just might be as much maintenance as the bike. I believe this photo was shot by Nelson Kanno, photojournalist and contributor to Church of Choppers, The Horse Magazine, and many other publications. I met Nelson this past Summer in LaCrosse for the S&S 50th Tribute. The scene reminds me of a good old midwestern fairgrounds. Animal barns, 4H, blue ribbons, apple pie, pig calling contests - and a sweet chic on her old man's knuck !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there nothing better then a nice set of knuckles on a girl to set off a good looken knuckle moter cycle it hard to say which one preforms the best with out running it hard and fast i know from experance that the motor cycle will run and last longer fact i still have may knuckle but the young girls are gone