Spares


Ask anyone that runs "old iron" and they'll tell you they got spares. I'm talkin' extra sets of contact breaker points, spark plugs (I like Autolight 4316s), masterlinks, tubes, cables, gears, bushings, etc, etc, etc. You've just got to have some extra parts if you need them, since the local HD shop probably don't carry it. Since you have to buy the stuff when you see it - and not necessarily when you need it - you forget what you have in stock. So, I like to go look at all my spares in the basement - and get a "mental inventory." Hmmmmm - I see I'm running low on 4.00-18 metal center valve tubes . . .

3 comments:

Bad Betsy said...

Is that your spares or Pop's.

Anonymous said...

well i dont have to ask bad betsy asked for me. I got to get up early to beat Bad Betsy. Iam going to try to improve my gramer spelling is altogether a new ball game.

Noot said...

All my shit - bought and paid for in my basement. Mostly K-Model parts pictured and he don't have a K . . .
You guys need to study up on your parts more and you wouldn't ask stupid questions . . .