Warranty ?

I attended Micky & Gringo's Swap Meet this past weekend in St. Paul. It was packed with used parts and people. All kinds of bikers looking to get a good deal on some parts for their motorcycle. These were old parts. Not in new Harley packages. Lots of old, rusty stuff. Chrome that was a little scratched. Some new stuff - but very little. My wife went with me(her first swap meet) and she commented that most of the attendees looked like "do-it-yourselfers" who are probably not riding new motorcycles . . . or at least they knew their way around an old one. There's still many riders out there that don't need a "warranty" to keep them on the road. I've never had a warranty on any of my Harleys - only the Kaw (and I sold that). The warranty above didn't stop men and women from buying those early model Harley-Davidsons. I believe many of those same people were at the meet . . . where friends with old bikes share a common thread - No Warranty anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE ONLY WARRANTY I EVER HAD FOR MY SELF WAS IF IT DONT TAKE IT HOME DO IT AGAIN OR IN THE LAST CASE TAKE IT TO IOWA NOOT GET IT DONE WRIGHT GOOD TO HEAR WIFE WENT WITH YOU OR IT CAN ONLY MEAN IN THING JOE VAGES