Jesse & The Donald

Every Sunday night I've been watching Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. Jesse James is still in it - hasn't been fired yet. I think he's doing a great job. Most of the time, Jesse is the only one who's making any sense on the show. He was the winning "project manager" on the last task - and the bottom line is - he raised $20,000 for the Long Beach youth industrial arts programs. Pictured is the Trump Hotel in Vegas. When I walk to Spina's shop from the strip - this is the way I go. I've watched this area evolve from the New Frontier parking lot - construction and completion of this big, tall gold bar of Trump's wealth. I stepped inside the entry way (but I was way underdressed for the occasion). So, don't forget to watch Jesse on TV . . . cool dude. Next Sunday night - Be there.

2 comments:

lit joe Las Vegas said...

well i hate to say it but i live here and did not know the tower was even done. If you dont drive around things come down and go up and never know it

Bad Betsy said...

Jesse has his own clothing line now too. Available at Wal-Mart.