Old Box Art

I've been carrying this piece of cardboard around for years. Every time I clean, I just can't bring myself to throw it away. Even though it's only a piece of bent up cardboard - the motorcycle pictured was a huge inspiration for me to build a scooter like it. I had never seen the actual bike - just the pic on this box. I can't even remember which company called themselves "The Motorcycle People" or what originally came in the box? It doesn't matter - I'm still keeping it - probably forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant help you with who the people were,but do know a good friend of mine.He lives in Iowa who has a bike that looks just like the one in the picture.His name is Rick Noot or as I call him Hot Rod Noot,you might know him.He is well know bike builder and very good at what he does

Chris K said...

Might have been the old Jammer Products Co.

Mish said...

Id say you've surpassed that bike already with the "FE"! I like old narrow springers, but its hard to get the old ones to carve the curves with the stability of a narrow sporty front end, at least thats been my experience.. One of the many things I like about Indian Larrys bikes is his use of the Cerani forks..and with the mill you have in that Ness frame, ya' gots ta have a tight fork!..and
++1 to Anonymous comments...