Upsweeps


After a shitload of jocky'n, jackin', tweek'n and twist'n . . . . I got the exhaust all on solid and lookin' straight.
I like the looks of the "squish pipe" in front better than the pipe coming all the way around, and draggin' on the ground.  This frame is so close to everything.  Very tight . . . and tits

Thanks to Grant (Freedom Machine & Accessories) for the exhaust tips.  Nice fit and finish.  I thought I'd buy some to support the sport and marketing of specialty parts for choppers.

5 comments:

pat said...

they look good noot. gonna be ready to ride around with us on friday??

Noot said...

Friday I'm so busy - I'll be in CC however.

WhitelinePsycho said...

Awesome stuff Noot, so right . . . will I have to pay royalties if I steal the idea of the polished edge on the Mullins pedal ?

grant said...

Thanks Noot! They look great on there.
Remember they are made in the good ol' USA and even chromed here to!
Pass it on...

grant said...

Thanks Noot! They look great on there.
Remember they are made in the good ol' USA and even chromed here to!
Pass it on...