HOT DATES . . . (on my Too-Doo List)

May 4th
Vintage Iron Show & Swap
see: vintageironshow.blogspot.com
I call it Ricky's Show . . .
Platte City, Mo (@ old Fairgrounds - so cool)

May 26th
The Memorial Day Weekend Running
of the
Springfield Mile
Springfield, IL

June 8th
J&P Cycles Vintage Motorcycle
Show & Swap
Anamosa, Iowa
. . . . then keep on truckin' to the
KNUCKLE SHUFFLE
Yuba, Wisconsin
for camping, fellowship and to party !

June 14th and 15th
Viking Chapter Swap Meet and Show
St. Paul Fairgrounds
St. Paul, Minnesota

June 29th
BORN FREE
in Sunny So. Cal
This would be a dream for me to go to this . . .
but, I just don't have enough vacation this year.
If I keep doing motors, and work really hard -
It's definitely in my future -
Plus, CD said he'd give me the full tour !

July 13th
Full Tilt Chopper Show
at the Tavern on the Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota

July 27th
Hood Bush
Milwaukee, WI
(I'm a little scared to go to this)

2 comments:

pat said...

I hope to make the Hood Bush too!

grant said...

Don't forget June 29th...Born-Free!!!