Mr. Wiley . . . Your bus has arrived . . .

My friend Jeff is really into these old silverside buses.  He owns a couple and is one of the few guys in this country you can call to go "get your bus runnin" and drive it for you.  Whenever I poke my head in the door, they always still have the old, familiar "bus smell."  I just want to grab my old Samsonite, jump in and start up a 10 hour conversation with a stranger.  Jeff also builds great Harley motors - and has went an unofficial 200mph at Bonneville on a nitro Sportster.  You better have a big building if you want to start gettin' into old buses . . .  or trains, or cruise ships.

1 comment:

all50before50 said...

Ha Ha! No shit right...Just traded into a GM 4905 and yeah...without the big building you're crawling in the dirt a lot. My big boat requires a ladder and I haven't found my locomotive yet.