Lil' Joe's Minnesota

A guy I know (Lil' Joe), has lived his entire life in Long Beach and Las Vegas....moves to Minnesota of all places.  It's cold as shit last Sunday(20F)with some wind, I'm shivering - and he's outside with a t-shirt.  I'd say he's adjusted.  Joe built himself a new place, new shop . . . but it has all the same stuff on the walls as the shop in Vegas, so nothing has changed.  He's got his own unique way of doin' things for sure . . . that's just Joe.


Lil' Joe doesn't follow traditional methods.  Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it doesn't. 
That's just Joe.  Old school choppers all the way . . .
The radio is hooked up in the shop - the heater is not !  WTF !  Joe, it's Minnesota !  Once he gets the heat in the shop, it will be a go . . . He's only been in his house for a couple months.

He said the Left-Side panhead carb is the way to go.  It runs and starts better on the left. 
It was good to catch up with Joey, and I'll be back once he gets some heat in that place !
It was a Plum Crazy day !
PS. Thanks for coming over Pat . . .
we'll get some plans for that panhead !
Good seein' Denny too . . . Go Vikings.

1 comment:

Hailwood1965 said...

Pretty sure I rode Sunday. I was going to ride today but it's supposed to be 50 on Friday so I put it off. I almost mowed on Friday last. Dean in Red Wing.